How to earn bitcoins
I am not going thru with you all what is bitcoin. By now, most already know what bitcoin is. Information about bitcoin is all over the net!
But how can someone earn with Bitcoin? Trading, mining, holding or investing?. Let’s go at some of them below.
Trading – Speculation
I find this is one of the riskiest for beginners to get involved. But if you experienced in Forex, commodities, etc., this probably will be the best choice to make money with Bitcoin.
- Binance – The trusted and largest cryptocurrency exchange platform. It has a variety of digital assets for you to trade on a secure and insurance backed platform.
- Coinbase – Coinbase is one of the biggest established cryptocurrency companies in the market, supporting 100+Countries, with more than 32 million users around the world.
- Poloniex – The legend since Jan 2014! The first platform that I learn how to trade with cryptocurrency. However, they are not popular as they use to be anymore. They offer the lowest trading fees tho.
There a lot more crypto exchange out there. But, do we really need that many? I am going with these 3 trusted exchange. Don’t put everything in 1 bucket. Spread it.
Trading – Arbitrage
I would say it’s one of the safest ways. This is to keep buying and selling peer to peer transaction(PTP). There already a platform for ease of you doing this with fees. You can trade with others locally, the most convenient way by local bank transfer.
- Binance – They have a P2P platform for all their members.
- LocalBitcoins – Since 2013, if you are comfortable buying and selling bitcoin, here is the place.
There are many other platforms that I might not know about. I seldom use this kind as I usually buy cryptocurrency with a debit card.
I don’t know—I kind of hate all these micro earning sites. At the same time, I have been making money from micro earning website since 2012 from all those PTC and traffic exchange.
To earn bitcoin from this kind of website are really slow, and you need to find a reliable site to invest your time, as an investment is not required. A lot of this site come and go that been created by inexperienced admin. But then time is money. The easiest way to earn from this site is by referring others.
- Cointiply – Launched in 2018 and been paying till date. Earning is tiny, but they do pay; that what matters.
I have another micro earning website, but let’s make that on individual review post later on. For now, you can check out Cointiply and try it out.
Ok, there are many more ways to make money online or how to earn bitcoin. It won’t be apparent to sum it all in 1 post. I will try my very best to give a review on each website that I am active on.
If you have some money-making websites to earn Bitcoin, trusted, paying, and good earning long-term sites, comment below.
If you had not yet join Cointiply, give it a try. You might like it. I like Cointiply because they have android apps that make it so easy to earn bitcoin on the go—spending less than 20 minutes to view all the ads Read my cointiply review